Company Secretaries are a very important integral part of the corporate function of a Limited Company.
Company records must be held at the Registered Office unless otherwise stated.
Company Secretarial duties are:-
- Completing the Annual Return
- Completing the forms for appointing and removal of directors, change of accounting date, change of registered office.
- Preparing share transfer forms and share certificates.
- Preparing minutes of board meetings, AGM, Extraordinary.
- Preparing dividend vouchers.
If the above is not adhered to in the proper manner it could invalidate your dividends by HMRC. This would mean HMRC could seek to argue that the alleged dividends were net salary thus costing the Director a great deal in paye and national insurance contributions.
h&h can form your Company within 24 hours although we do advise you to obtain the domain name first and pair both of them on the day.
Please contact Mrs Mary Bird for a competitive quote on 01823 325610.